Parliament is a great place to contemplate, deliberate and legislate.
During the Budget Session of Parliament, I received many opportunities to raise concerns on meaningful subjects.
Here are the links to videos and transcripts.
• We scorn the codfish, the loudmouth hen we praise | Motion of Thanks on the President’s Address
• Insult to Mother Teresa is an insult to all Bharat Ratna awardees
• Trinamool is consistent in opposing the land acquisition law. Now NDA Govt is making a bad law worse.
• Discussion on Budget (Railways) 2015-2016
• Bigger crime in Maharashtra to eat beef than to sexually harass someone
• On Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2015
• Trinamool supports Mines/Minerals Amendment Bill but warns against "Land Mine Bill"
• Questions/suggestions to the Minister of Women & Child Development
• Zero Hour Mention on the ghastly incident involving a 72 year old nun at Ranaghat
• What is the definition of a communal incident? | Question on communal incidents in the country
Member of Parliament from Bengal
Trinamool Congress Parliamentary Party Leader (Rajya Sabha) & Chief National Spokesperson